Boart Longyear Outsides Sales Representative – Mexico in no listing, Mexico
Highlights of Responsibilities:
· Respond to sales leads from customers including preparation of sales quotes, technical information, pricing and delivery dates.
· Successfully negotiate the sale of products within the guidelines for profitability (discounting), delivery sufficient to meet the customer’s needs.
· Develop a close working relationship with all qualified customers in order to gain a full and complete understanding of their business.
· Understand the application of products to the customer’s business with respect to adding real value to their operations.
· Maintain product knowledge by regular product training both in the field and the plant.
· Maintain a full and complete knowledge of competitors including sales teams, product offerings and pricing levels.
· Attend conventions and industry trade shows/conferences in order to be visible in the market, meet new clients, and remain current on industry and customer activity.
· Search new clients.
· Maintain a data base of key accounts, main contacts, phones numbers, e-mail addresses
· Respond to customer complaints/concerns with respect to incorrect shipments, product performance issues and warranty claims to ensure all inquiries are followed up on to the full and complete satisfaction of the customer.
· Prepare sales budgets and product forecasts.
· Maintain an adequate inventory of the correct products in the correct place while adhering to company inventory guidelines.
· Work with customers, engineering, and plant management to develop new products or enhance existing products.
· Assist marketing with preparation of customer lists, review of technical information, communication of advertising opportunities etc.
· Maintain reasonable selling expense ratio.
· Assist accounts receivable in setting up new accounts and maintaining payment terms.
· Attend sales meetings, company sponsored customer events, engineering and planning meetings as required.
· Achieve or exceed budgeted sales and margin forecasts.
· Develop strong commercial and customer service relationship with key accounts.
· Promote growth by developing new business in areas not serviced by the company.
· Work well with related positions in the company in a positive and co-operative team approach.
· Passport and eligible for US Visa
. Ability to communicate in English (spoken and written form)
. Industrial Sales knowledge and experience (3 years)
. Industry experience a plus
· Able and willing to travel 75%
· The position will be based in Monterrey, Zacatecas or Hermosillo - Mexico
Send your CV to email@example.com put in subject, “OUTSAL
Auto req ID: 11193BR
Job Code: 150002 Sales Rep 2.08.Professional
Function: Sales and Marketing
Region (Business Group): NAM
City: no listing